Wednesday 25 May 2011

For Your Information

This blog is now a part of the Google Network of Creepiness, and you are now being monitored by our Google Overlords.
I signed up for Adsense, which might let me make money passively. Hopefully it works.
Please don't click all the ads that you see because you like me and want me to make money, because that is some kind of fraud that would cause me to lose money and possibly go to jail instead of England.
Of course, please click anything that looks cool to you. I'm fairly certain that Google ads are not malicious viruses waiting to eat the cruddy old PCs that most of you are probably using or even the nice new PCs that a few of you might be using (and especially probably not the delightful Macs that a very, very few of you might be using).
Next post will probably be something cool about visa application to the UK, or maybe the conclusion of the in-the-States portion of my housing tale.
Happy Wednesday! (unlikely)

No comments:

Post a Comment